Caitlyn Jenner Is Getting Man Parts Back and
Transitioning Back to Bruce Jenner
It is official, Caitlyn Jenner will be transitioning back to
Bruce over the course of several weeks. Kardashian stepdad and former Olympic
champion, Bruce Jenner came out as trans gendered. Jenner underwent several
transitioning surgeries including a tracheal shave and reconstruction of the
jawline and hairline to appear more feminine. Jenner covered VanityFair magazine in June as Caitlyn and received approval
from fans worldwide. Caitlyn even landed a show on E! After just a few episodes, E! has considered
canceling the series due to terrible ratings.
“These few weeks as Caitlyn has been a great experience for me
but being a woman is hard. I’m 65 and I just don’t feel like having to learn a
new way of life. I feel like Caitlyn was just a phase and I am glad I
realized before getting the gender reassignment surgery. That would have
been a tragedy” Jenner explains in an interview. Jenner was a recipient of the
Arthur Ashe Award for courage this past summer at the annual ESPY awards and
has no intentions of returning the award. “Just because I’m transitioning back
to the old me doesn’t mean that I was not courageous. I am about to show even
more courageousness when I go back to the old me and try to rehash the missing
pieces from my life. Now that I’ve lived as a woman, I’ve gotten closure. It’s
now time to go back to be the man that God created” says Jenner. E! has announced that they will air a
documentary series titled Getting Back To Bruce, which will air this winter. The
series will follow Jenner as she transitions back into
manhood and also rekindling romance with an unnamed ex-wife. E! offered Jenner a $2 million deal
to record the eight part documentary.

No comments:
Post a Comment